Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's my birthday!

Yay, it's my birthday. I'm 26. I'm not old enough to hate birthdays, yet, so I still like 'em.

And it's snowing! This is why I love Rochester: it actually snows on my birthday (a wish I've long had.) Last year was the first time I saw it. I was taking Human Structure and Function at the time, and we had a long dissection that day in the anatomy labs, and my lab had lots of windows, so I got a great view of the falling snow.
For today, the snow had already fallen when I woke up. And we've got a 50% chance of more snow later this afternoon. Score.

Looking forward to a pleasant evening. First: Evan's taking me out to dinner at a fun restaurant. Second: Mom got me a gift certificate at a local yarn shop, which happens to have knitalongs on Thursday nights, so I'll go there for some fibery bliss. Third: When Jonny gets out of his drum lesson tonight, he'll take me to a fancy dessert, and bring his girlfriend along, so I'll get the chance to get to know her better.

Things are looking pretty nice. :)

No comments: